I recently received my Freedm Street Deluxe Box in the post! For those of you that may not be aware, The Cruelty Free Beauty Box have recently changed their name to Freedm Street! For more details, check out their instagram posts.
Let’s move swiftly onto the contents of the box!
Again, nothing in this box disappoints! As always, there are various beauty products and snacks which I’m very much looking forward to digging into. Inside the box is:
- Flawless Hydrating Toner (RRP £3.95)
- Love Absolute Mulberry Milk Jelly Cleanser (RRP £24)
- Pura Cosmetics Lip Scrub (RRP £4.99)
- Lola Makeup Lash Extension Mascara (RRP £11.95)
- Jorgobe Black Peel Off Mask (RRP £26)
- UpCircle Gentle Exfoliating Soap Bar (RRP £6.99)
- The British Crisp Co Handcooked Crisps (RRP 89p)
- Brave Roasted Peas (RRP £1.39)
- Beevive – The Bee Revival Kit (RRP £10.99)
- Nourished Inner Beauty Stack Trial Box (RRP £29.99)
The contents of the box totals at £121.14 but only cost £39.95 as part of their subscription box!
I’ve yet to make a dent into yet as it only arrived this week but I’m looking forward to it already!
The Nourished vitamins appear interesting. I’m not sure how much benefit you’d be able to see with a 7 day trial but I can’t complain when it’s included as part of my subscription box! Each vitamin is individually wrapped and without opening it directly, I believe they’re gummy ones!
The other more interesting product in the box was the Beevive Bee Revival Kit! It’s a little keyring with a little vial of sugar water which can be used to save the bees when they’re in need of a little bit of energy! I love the idea behind it but whether I’ll find good use for it is a different matter.
I also love the Lola Lash Extension Mascara. I didn’t take a picture of my lashes, but I loved it. The brush is great and leaves lashes well separated without any clumps for a nice wide eyed look.
With the company rebrand, I highly recommend taking another look at the website to see what new products have been added!